- Are Earthwise bags recyclable?
- How long does a reusable bag last?
- How should I care for my reusable bag?
- What is the standard lead time on a custom bag order?
- How many different colors are available for the standard non-woven PP bags?
- What are the different types of fabric that you offer?
- Can I have a custom bag made that is a different style, size, or color than the ones shown on the website?
- If I belong to a promotional products association is there someone I should contact directly for pricing questions?
- Can Earthwise handle large custom orders?
- Is Earthwise Bag Company a family owned business?
Yes, Earthwise bags are recyclable. Our Tyvek bags are curbside recyclable as a Number 2 plastic. Most of our other reusable bags are classified as Number 5 plastic and are recyclable at any facility that accepts this grade.
One reusable bag can replaces thousands of plastic bags over the course of its lifetime. With proper care Earthwise bags can be used hundreds of times before needing to be replaced.
Inside of every bag you will find a care label that clearly indicates the proper way to care for your bag. All of our bags are washable and our Tyvek bags are machine washable and dryable, getting softer with each wash!
The standard lead time for a custom order is 7-9 weeks. However, it is possible to expedite an order. One option is to use our blank stock bags and have them screen printed locally by our affiliate printer: Idols Hands. Production time is 5-7 business days plus transit time. Another option is to use air freight to have your overseas order arrive in approximately 4-5 weeks. Please contact us for further information.
We have 22 standard Pantone® colors; please see our color chart on the Product page. For custom color matching to meet your exact needs, contact us directly.
We offer woven and nonwoven polypropylene, Tyvek, polyester, cotton, organic cotton, jute, rPET made from recycled plastic bottles, OPP coated PET and nonwoven.
Absolutely! Custom sizes are available in quantities starting at 1,000 pieces depending on fabric type and color. Availability of custom fabric colors can vary depending on the fabric type. Contact our sales department for further information.
Yes, Earthwise is a member of ASI, PPAI and SAGE. Please contact Jennifer Fowler directly at email@example.com
Absolutely. Earthwise can produce high quality bags for your custom needs in quantities in the millions! Whatever your large quantity needs, Earthwise can handle them.
Yes. Earthwise is classified as a small business, California corporation exclusively held by family members.